About Active Lightning
Active Lightning provides a full range of services in support of ecommerce retail sales. We provide website design, shopping cart implementation, custom software services and internet marketing services to small- and medium-sized businesses.
Working interactively between creative and technical competencies is a core strength of Active Lightning.
A unique business model
Active Lightning is a small company with a flat organizational structure. The founder of Active Lightning, Sally Shabaka, manages a "talent pool" of professionals from which she draws a well-chosen team of talent for each job. In this talent pool, she has graphic designers, copywriters or content developers, programmers, skin/html/flash developers, variable-data publishing specialists, SEO [search engine optimization] specialists, and ad creation (audio/radio and video) specialists. Each specialist has superior, proven skills. Sally oversees each project as project manager, consultant, solution architect, and an online marketing specialist.
What this means for you
When you sign up with Sally and her Active Lightning team, you get an attentive, hand-picked, and capable small group of talent to do the work. That translates into:
- excellent customer service marked by direct and effective communication
- strong project management
- value: less time and money to overhead, more to the project
Active Lightning understands design, data, marketing, and technology, you can rest easy that the solution we create will not only be functional, but also cost-effective, user-friendly, and optimally designed to market your products. We tame technology to work for you.
- “Active Lightning is very easy to work with. They are flexible, considerate and genuine.”
- Nathan O'Neal
A-1 Appliance Parts
- “Active Lightning designed and produced our website. We have a lot going on and Active Lightning organized the plan for steps we needed to do. We were asked relevant questions and fine tuned the project to our wishes. Active Lightning kept us from spending any wasted effort or going down the wrong track.
- “I enjoyed the people I worked with on the project. They were easy to talk to and work with.”
- Jim Gerber